In its first detailed analysis of the Covid-19 impact on UK manufacturers, Make UK’s special report sets out the challenges ahead for the sector.
The report explores:
- the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on UK manufacturers so far;
- how each sub-sector has been affected;
- an international comparison of the manufacturing response to Covid-19;
- the key Covid-19 challenges UK manufacturers have faced;
- the actions manufacturers have taken to respond;
- opportunities for UK manufacturing post Covid-19; and recommendations to Government to support a recovery and build a digital, global and green economy to boost the national recovery.
CBM members can download a full copy of the report from the Covid-19 Share Hub in the Members’ Area of this website.
The report is also available from the Make UK website here